Veneporte warrants its exhaust systems products (silencers, pipes, catalytic converters and diesel particulate filters), against defects in workmanship and materials, including abnormal wear, per the following terms and conditions:
- Warranty of 2 years from purchase by original end-user.
- Veneporte shall, at its discretion, either repair the part, replace the part or issue credit note upon demand by the Purchaser (subsequent performance).
- The warranty will apply only if the invoice of the part to the end-user is shown.
- The warranty will be initially managed by the installer, who will investigate the claim and provide Veneporte with all relevant information such as:
- Sales invoice to end-user
- Vehicle identification data
- Veneporte warranty’s form duly filled
Excluded from warranty are:
- Parts fitted not per application information in the Veneporte online.
- Parts which have been damaged or modified by incorrect mounting, incorrect use, or contrary to the car manufacturer’s specifications or Veneporte’s specifications.
- Defects caused by engine components malfunction or not related to Veneporte’s part manufacturing process (damaged injectors, misfiring, lambda or temperature sensors malfunction, exhaust gas recirculation malfunction, turbo charger malfunction, leaks due to wrong fitting process, etc.).
- Damage or abnormal wear, caused by re-use of mounting parts, such as:
- Rubbers, clamps, gaskets, connection pipes, bolts, springs, etc.
- Use of non-EU approved fuels or with additives (like fuels with biofuel content over 10% or diesel particle filter cleaner additives) or in non-conformity with the engine manual of the vehicle.
- Use of putty paste upstream the last electronic sensor in the exhaust system.
- Damages caused by an accident or impact from a foreign object.
These warranty conditions do not overrule the specific laws of each country.